The ‘Quick Sale’ page allows you to make sales entries under ‘Local’, ‘For Sale’ and ‘On Order’ tabs. Let’s find out how the ‘For Sale’ entry is created on the ‘Quick Sale’ page of ChargeERP. Under the ‘For Sale’ tab on the ‘Quick Sale’ page, commission agents can quickly register all the commodities that are sold in other mandis. The prices of these commodities are only known after their sales
This is the next article from our ‘How-To’ series. The previous post was How To Do ‘Local’ Entry On ‘Quick Sale’ Page In Charge ERP. Let’s find out how a Commission Agent can add ‘For Sale’ entries on the ‘Quick Sale’ page of ChargeERP.
- Start the process by logging into your ChargeERP account. Once you log in, you will be redirected to the ‘Dashboard’ page. From the top left corner of the ‘Dashboard’, click on the company name dropdown (A) and choose the company you want to add the ‘For Sale’ entry.
- Now, using the sidebar on the left side, just click on the ‘Quick Sale’ tab (B).
- The ‘Quick Sale’ page has four tabs: ‘All’, ‘Local’, ‘For Sale’, and ‘On Order’. To add a new ‘For Sale’ entry, click on the ‘For Sale’ tab (C).
- Click on the ‘New Sales’ button (D) on the right side of the page.
An ‘Add Quick Sale’ form will open. On the form, fill in the ‘Item Details’ section (E).
- Now you can easily do entries with both the keyboard and mouse.
- First, select the ‘Date’ of the ‘For Sale’.
- The ‘Sale Type’ will be automatically selected as ‘For Sale’.
- Now, from the ‘Customer Name’ dropdown (F), select the customer account.
- Please note that if your desired customer account is not on the list, you can also create a new one by clicking on the ‘Add New’ button (G).
- Choose the item from the ‘Item Name’ dropdown (H).
- Please note that if your desired Item name is not on the list, you can also create a new one by clicking on the ‘Add New’ button (I).
- If you want, you can enter ‘Lot No.’ (J) by selecting among all the available lots in the pop-up (K). A pop-up that contains your inventory table will automatically show up from the ‘Arrivals’ page. If you don’t want a particular lot number, simply select ‘NA’ from the pop-up.
- Now add ’Nug’, ‘Weight’, and customer ‘Rate’. Also, select the right unit from the ‘Per’ dropdown.
- If you select the ‘Net Rate’ box, a pop-up will appear with a field to ‘Enter Net Rate’ value. Enter the value and press the ‘Enter’ button on your keyboard to continue.
- Please note that it is not necessary to enter the customer ‘Rate’ for the ‘For Sale’ entry. Once the price is fixed, you can come back and update the rate in your entry.
- Based on the given inputs, your ‘Basic Amount’ and ‘Expenses’ will be automatically calculated.
- Now, to add this entry in the table, click on the ‘Add’ (L) button.
- This entry will be added to the table below.
- On the footer of the table, you can see the automatically calculated ‘Total Nug’, ‘Total Weight’, ‘Total Crate’, ‘Amount’, ‘Expenses’ and ‘Net Amount’ of the added entry.
- While creating a new entry, you can also change the ‘Date’ and ‘Sale Type’.
- You will get pre-filled details like ‘Customer Name’, ‘Item Name’, and ‘Lot Number’. You can change them accordingly.
- As you create new entries, all your entries will be added to the table and the calculations on the footer will change accordingly.
- After creating all the entries, click on the ‘Save’ (M) button.
- Now you can see all the added entries of the ‘For Sale’ in a table under the ‘For Sale’ tab.
- By using the ‘Search Here’ box (N), you can search for the sales entries of specific customer accounts by their name.
- The ‘Select Date’ dropdown (O) will let you select the time duration for which you want to see the entries in the table.
- To filter out further, use the ‘Filter’ dropdown (P). You can select among the ‘Customer’, ‘Sale Type’, ‘Item’, and ‘Inventory’ filter options.
- The footer (Q) for the ‘Local’ tab shows ‘Total Sales’, ‘Basic Amount’, ‘Expenses’, and ‘Net Amount’ of the resulting entries.
How to edit and delete the ‘For Sale’ entry?
Every row in the ‘For Sale’ table has a three-dot menu (R) on the right side. As you click on it, the ‘Edit’, ‘Delete’ and ‘Customer Bill’ options will come. You can choose the ‘Edit’ or ‘Delete’ options to edit or delete ‘Local’ entries.
How to generate Customer Bills?
- Use the same ‘three-dot menu’ and click on the ‘Customer Bill’ (S) option. You will see a confirmation box (T) to receive this report over WhatsApp.
- As soon as you make your choice between ‘Yes’ or ‘No’, you will be redirected to the ‘Customer Bill’ where you can choose to ‘Print’ (U) and ‘Download’ (V) it.
As you just saw it’s very easy for a user to create a ‘For Sale’ entry on ‘Quick Sale’ page in ChargeERP. We hope you enjoyed reading this article. Please drop a comment below and let us know how much you liked this article. Don’t forget to like, share and follow this blog for weekly articles.