The ‘Quick Sale’ page allows you to make sales entries under ‘Local’, ‘For Sale’ and ‘On Order’ tabs. Let’s find out how ‘On Order’ sales entry is created on the ‘Quick Sale’ page of ChargeERP mandi accounting software. Under the ‘On Order’ tab on the ‘Quick Sale’ page, commission agents can create sales entries of items that are sold at rates pre-fixed by the customers. Let’s find out, how commission agents can add ‘On Order’ entries on the ‘Quick Sale’ page of ChargeERP.
- Start the process by login into your ChargeERP mandi accounting software account. Once you logged in, you will be redirected to the ‘Dashboard’ page. From the top left corner of the ‘Dashboard’, click on the company name dropdown (A) and choose the company you want to add the ‘On Order’ sales entry to.
- Now, using the sidebar option on the left side, just click on the ‘Quick Sale’ tab (B).
- The ‘Quick Sale’ page has four tabs: ‘All’, ‘Local,’, ‘For Sale’ and ‘On Order’. To add a new ‘On Order’ sales entry, click on the ‘On Order’ tab (C).
- Then, click on the ‘New Sales’ button (D) on the right side of the page.
An ‘Add Quick Sale’ form will open. On the form, fill in the ‘Item Details’ section (E).
- Now you can easily do entries with both the keyboard and mouse.
- First, select the ‘Date’ of the ‘On Order’ sale.
- The ‘Sale Type’ will be automatically selected as ‘On Order’.
- Now, from the ‘Customer Name’ dropdown (F), select the customer account.
- Please note that if your desired customer account is not on the list, you can also create a new one by clicking on the ‘Add New’ button (G).
- Choose the item from the ‘Item Name’ dropdown (H).
- Please note that if your desired Item name is not on the list, you can also create a new one by clicking on the ‘Add New’ button (I).
- If you want then you can enter ‘Lot No’ (J) by selecting among all the available lots in the pop-up (K). A pop-up that contains your inventory table will automatically show up from the ‘Arrivals’ page. If you don’t want a particular lot number, simply select ‘NA’ from the pop-up.
- Now add ’Nug’, ‘Weight’, and customer ‘Rate’. Also select the right unit from the ‘Per’ dropdown.
- If you select the ‘Net Rate’ box, a pop-up will appear with a field to ‘Enter Net Rate’ value. Enter the value and press ‘Enter’ button on your keyboard to continue.
- Based on given inputs, your ‘Basic Amount’ and ‘Expenses’ will be automatically calculated.
- Now, to add this entry in the table, click on the ‘Add’ (L) button.
- This entry will be added to the table below.
- On the footer of the table, you can see the automatically calculated ‘Total Nug’, ‘Total Weight’, ‘Total Crate’, ‘Amount’, ‘Expenses’ and ‘Net Amount’ of the added entry.
- While creating a new entry, you can also change the ‘Date’ and ‘Sale Type’.
- You will get pre-filled details like ‘Customer Name’, ‘Item Name’, and ‘Lot Number’. You can change them accordingly.
- As you create new entries, all your entries will be added to the table and the calculations on the footer will change accordingly.
- After creating all the entries, click on the ‘Save’ (M) button.
- Now you can see all the added entries of the ‘On Order’ sale in a table under the ‘On Order’ tab.
- By using the ‘Search Here’ box (N), you can search for the sales entries of specific customer accounts by their name.
- The ‘Select Date’ dropdown (O) will let you select the time duration for which you want to see the entries in the table.
- To filter out further, use the ‘Filter’ dropdown (P). You can select among the ‘Customer’, ‘Sale Type’, ‘Item’, and ‘Inventory’ filter options.
- The footer (Q) for the ‘On Order’ tab shows ‘Total Sales’, ‘Basic Amount’, ‘Expenses’, and ‘Net Amount’ of the resulting entries.
How to edit and delete the ‘On Order’ entry?
Every row in the ‘On Order’ table has a three-dot menu (R) on the right side. As you click on it, the ‘Edit’, ‘Delete’ and ‘Customer Bill’ options will come. You can choose the ‘Edit’ or ‘Delete’ options to edit or delete ‘On Order’ entries.
How to generate Customer Bills?
- Use the same ‘three-dot menu’ and click on the ‘Customer Bill’ (S) option. You will see a confirmation box (T) to receive this report over WhatsApp.
- As soon as you make your choice between ‘Yes’ or ‘No’, you will be redirected to the ‘Customer Bill’ where you can choose to ‘Print’ (U) and ‘Download’ (V) it.
As you just saw it’s very easy for a user to create ‘On Order’ entry on ‘Quick Sale’ page in Charge ERP. We hope you enjoyed reading this article. Please drop a comment below and let us know how much you liked this article. Don’t forget to like, share and follow this blog for weekly articles.