North-East India is a land of undulating hills and plains with a luxuriant green cover and exotic flora and fauna. It comprises eight states namely Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, and Sikkim. Here agri-tourism has become the new way to fulfil the desire of enjoying a peaceful and pollution-free vacation for the population. North eastern states have hills, wetlands, rivers, river islands, and also diverse cultures from different tribes and communities. Therefore, it has become an attractive agri-tourism destination for tourists.
The concept of agri-tourism is very simple. The urban tourists go to the farmer’s homes. They stay like a farmer, engage in farming activities, and understand the local culture. Tourists often buy fresh farm produce. On the other hand, farmers also maintain home and farm hygiene and sell farm produce at a better price. This way they also earn a livelihood all year round.
Things to consider in agri-tourism
Agri-tourism has three basic principles:
- Animals, birds, farms, and nature are the few things that agri-tourism could offer the tourist to see. Apart from these, culture, festivals, and rural games could create enough interest.
- Participating in agricultural operations, bullock cart riding, buffalo riding, cooking, and participating in rural games are some activities in which tourists can take part and enjoy.
- Rural crafts, dress materials, farm-fresh agricultural products, and processed foods are the few items that the tourist can buy as mementos for remembrance.
What makes agri-tourism successful?
There are three components to it:
- Village located far from the city and blessed with natural resources is the second component.
- Rich resources in agriculture such as land, water, and plants are unique from place to place bringing diversity and creating curiosity.
Agritourism is growing at an average rate of 20% per annum in India. This can also fuel rural economies while increasing the productivity of agricultural produce. This will also help improve the condition of farmers in the country.
As the agricultural production will increase, the inflow of the same in mandis will also see a surge. This will increase the workload of commission agents sitting in mandis and they will invest more time in mandi accounting. Understanding the concerns of commission agents in mandi accounting, Bijak, India’s Most Trusted Agritrading App, came up with a solution for mandi accounting called ChargeERP.
ChargeERP is the solution
ChargeERP accounting software has been designed keeping in mind the daily interactions of commission agents in agricultural mandis. It is a cloud-based accounting software introduced with the core aim of reducing the agent’s workload. ChargeERP is the easiest, fastest, and most secure mandi accounting software available in India. One of the many benefits of this platform is that it can be accessed from anywhere and from multiple devices. It provides data security with end-to-end encryption. Plus, it doesn’t require any kind of technical or accounting expertise.
If you are looking to explore more about this next-level accounting software, feel free to dial +91 9311341199 or visit www.chargeerp.com, and request your free demo today. We also suggest that you follow us on Facebook for regular updates. You can also view the latest instructional videos on the ChargeERP YouTube channel.