This is the next article from our ‘How-To’ series. The previous article was ‘How To Create A ‘Seller Bill’ On ChargeERP’.
ChargeERP mandi accounting software has introduced a way for commission agents to customize existing and add new ‘Other Charges’ that appear in the ‘Arrivals’, ‘Daily Sale, and ‘Seller Bill’ pages. These are charged by commission agents to customers and suppliers. Previously, all the charges were ‘Subtractive’ in nature but now ‘Additive’ charges can also be added under the ‘Bills Sundry’ tab of the ‘Settings’ page of ChargeERP.
Let’s find out how commission agents can customize and add new ‘Other Charges’ in the ‘Settings’ page of ChargeERP.
- First, log into your ChargeERP account. Once you log in, you will directly land upon the ‘Dashboard’ page. From the top left corner, click on the company name dropdown (A) and choose the company for which you want to customize and add new ‘Other Charges’ for.
- Now, using the sidebar option on the left side, click on the ‘Settings’ tab (B).
- In the ‘Settings’ tab, you will see four tabs – ‘Reports’, ‘Backup & Restore’, ‘Bills Sundry’, and ‘Sales Expense’. Click on the ‘Bills Sundry’ tab (C).
- Under the ‘Bills Sundry’ tab, you will see an ‘Active Items’ table (D) in which all the active charges, applicable on the ‘Arrivals’, ‘Daily Sale’, and ‘Seller Bill’ will be displayed. All pre-created ‘Other Charges’ will also be listed in the table.
- In the ‘Arrivals’ (E), ‘Daily Sale’(F), and ‘Seller Bill’(G) columns, you will see checkboxes corresponding to each entry of ‘Other Charges’. You can check or uncheck these as per your need to display a particular charge in respective modules.
- To add a new other charge in the table, click on the ‘ADD NEW OTHER CHARGES’ button (H). An ‘Add New Other Charges’ form will open.
- First, enter the ‘Name’ (I) of the new charge.
- In the ‘Account Selection’ box (J), ‘Search and Select’ the Account the new charge belongs to.
- Select the ‘Type of Charges’ (K) as ‘Additive’ or ‘Subtractive’.
- Now, in the ‘Input Amt of Charge As’ box (L), select an appropriate option from ‘NA’, ‘Absolute Amount’, ‘Percentage’, ‘On Nug’, and ‘On Kg’. Please note that if you select ‘Percentage’ option, a new ‘Apply On’ box (M) will appear which you can select among, ‘Basic Amount’ and ‘Net Amount’.
- Click on the ‘SAVE’ button (N). Your entry will be added to the given table.
- If you want to make changes in a specific charge in the table, click on the corresponding ‘three-dot menu’. You will get three options – ‘Re-Order’, ‘Edit’, and ‘Inactive’.
- Click on the ’Re-order’ option (O) to change the order of the ‘Other Charges’ list that appears in the ‘Arrivals’, ‘Daily Sale’, and ‘Seller Bill’ modules of ChargeERP.
- Click on ‘Edit’ (P) to make changes in a specific charge entry.
- The ‘Inactivate’ option (Q) will let you inactivate a charge entry.
- If you want to see all inactive charges in the table, click on the toggle button to ‘Turn off to show Inactive items’ (R).
So you see, how easy it is for the Super Admin to customize and add new ‘Other Charges’ in the ‘Settings’ page of ChargeERP. ChargeERP, powered by Bijak, India’s most trusted agri-trading app is changing the face of mandi accounting. This platform is exclusively designed for commission agents for recording financial information related to sellers and buyers and for tracking down their daily sales and purchases in sabzi mandis.
For any doubts or questions regarding ChargeERP software and the newly launched ChargeERP box, feel free to connect with us at +91 9311341199 or visit www.chargeerp.com. You can also request a free demo here: https://www.chargeerp.com/#demo. Also, you can follow us on Facebook or check out our latest videos on our YouTube channel.