A cash book is a financial ledger in a business that includes all cash and bank receipts – received, payable and even withdrawals. This makes Cash/Book book one of the most important reports for any mandi business.
This is the next article from our ‘How-To’ series. The previous article was ‘How To Create A New Journal Entry On ChargeERP’.
Entries from ‘Arrival’, ‘Quick Sale’, ‘Daily Sale’ are populated in the Cash/Bank book. Also, entries from ‘Financial’ and ‘Journal’ with account type as cash-in-hand or bank account will be shown in the Cash/Bank book.
Let’s see how the commission agents can view Cash/Bank book entries on ChargeERP.
- First, log into your ChargeERP account. Once you log in, you will directly land up to the ‘Dashboard’ page. From the top left corner, click on the ‘Company Name’ dropdown (A) and choose the company for which you want to generate ‘Cash/bank book’.
- Now, using the sidebar option on the left side, just click on the ‘Bills and Reports’ tab (B).
- Click on the ‘Report Name’ dropdown (C). You will see the list of all ten bills and reports that can be generated on ChargeERP. Choose ‘Cash/Bank Book’ (D).
- From the ‘Account Name’ (E) dropdown choose the account for which you want to see the entries.
- By default present-day date will be selected. You can choose the date as per your choice from the ‘date range’ (F) dropdown.
- Now, you will see a table with all the entries for the selected account.
- To switch between accounts, select a specific account from the ‘Account Name’ dropdown.
- To download the ‘Cash/Bank Book’, click on the ‘Download’ (G) icon on the right side.
- To get the cash/bank book on WhatsApp, click ‘Yes’ on the ‘Confirmation Box’ (H).
- You can then choose to ‘Print’ (I) or ‘Download’ (J) it.
- The ‘Footer’ (K) shows ’Opening Balance (₹)’, ‘Total Debit Amount (₹)’, ‘Total Credit Amount (₹)’ and ‘Closing Balance (₹)’.
- Cash/Bank book is mobile responsive also and users can download it on mobile also.
So you see, how easy it is for the super admin to view cash/bank book entries on ChargeERP. ChargeERP is an advanced accounting software preferred by commission agents of popular mandis in India. Designed by Bijak, India’s most trusted agri-trading app, the software does not require technical or accounting expertise to operate. Moreover, this can reduce your workload by 90% by cutting down the amount of time consumed in mandi accounting.
If you are looking to explore more about ChargeERP software and the box, feel free to dial +91 9311341199 or visit www.chargeerp.com. You can also request a free demo here: https://www.chargeerp.com/#demo. You can also follow us on Facebook for regular updates and view the latest instructional and testimonial videos on the ChargeERP YouTube channel.