This is the next article from our ‘How-To’ series. The previous article was ‘How To Generate ‘Ugrahi Register’ From ‘Bills And Report’ Page of ChargeERP’
A commission agent has to generate many individual bills for multiple accounts while doing mandi transactions on a daily basis. It can sometimes be difficult to keep track of all these transactions. ChargeERP has therefore introduced a feature of account ‘Import’ which helps the commission agent instantly upload all the records of their customers and suppliers with their respective opening and closing balance amounts.
The ‘Import’ feature helps commission agents keep all the records of their customers and suppliers in one place. They can download a sample report and make the required changes so that it is compatible with ChargeERP.
Let’s see how the commission agent can easily ‘Import’ accounts on the ‘Accounts’ page of ChargeERP
- First, log into your ChargeERP account. Once you log in, you will directly land on the ‘Dashboard’ page. From the top left corner, click on the company name dropdown (A) and choose the company to which you want to ‘Import’ accounts.
- Now, using the sidebar option on the left side, click on the ‘Accounts’ tab (B).
- On the ‘Accounts’ page, you will see an ‘Import’ button (C). Click on the button to upload old accounts to ChargeERP.
- Click on ‘Browse Excel File’ (D) if you have the information ready in the desired format or click on ‘Download Sample File’ (E) to download the desired format. To import the data, the structure of the excel should be as per the desired format given in the sample file.
- Please note that it is mandatory to fill ‘Business Name’, ‘Account Type’, ‘Opening Balance’ and ‘Debit/Credit’ in excel.
- The next step is to choose from two options – ‘Create a new account In case of duplicate account name’ (F) in case of a duplicate account name and ‘Overwrite existing account In case of duplicate account name’ (G) in case of a duplicate account name.
- The ‘Create a new account In case of duplicate account name’ (F) helps the commission agent upload their existing data on ChargeERP. If there are two accounts with the same name, then a serial number will be automatically placed after the name as a differentiator.
- Using the ‘Overwrite existing account In case of duplicate account name’ (G) option, a commission agent can upload the new set of data to ChargeERP. All the data existing in the software with the same name will be replaced with the data from the new file.
- Once you upload the file and choose from the two options, click on the ‘Import Data’ (H) button.
- Your current data will be replaced with the new data as per your selection.
So you see, how easy it is for the Super Admin to ‘Import’ accounts on the ‘Accounts’ page of ChargeERP. Powered by Bijak, India’s most trusted agri-trading app, ChargeERP is changing the face of mandi accounting. This mandi accounting platform is exclusively designed for commission agents for recording financial information related to sellers and buyers and for tracking down their daily sales and purchases in sabzi mandis.
Have queries regarding ChargeERP software? Feel free to dial +91 8588998844 or visit www.chargeerp.com. You can also request a free demo here: https://www.chargeerp.com/#demo. For regular updates, you can follow us on Facebook and check our latest videos on our YouTube channel.