Agriculture is one of the largest source of livelihood in India. About 70% of India’s rural households are dependent on agriculture for their primary livelihood. The agriculture sector has seen consistent growth. Its contribution to the GDP has grown from 17.6% in 2019-20 to 20.2% in 2020-21.
India is the world’s second-largest producer of rice, wheat, sugarcane, cotton, groundnuts, fruits and vegetables. As per the Economic Survey of India 2020-21, the total food grain production in the country was recorded at 296.65 million tonnes (MT) up from 285.21 million tonnes in FY19. Similarly, the production of horticultural crops in India reached a mark of 331.05 million metric tonnes (MMT) in 2020–21. Milk production increased to 208 MT in FY21 from 198 MT in FY20. While the sugar production was 30.56 million tonnes between Oct 2020-May 2021.
Other than production, export has also seen a surge. Agricultural export from India jumped to $41.25 billion during 2020-21. It is 17.34% more than that of 2019-20. India exported processed food products such as pulses, processed vegetables, processed fruits and juices, groundnuts, guar gum, cereal preparations, milled products, alcoholic beverages and oils.
The Indian agriculture sector is witnessing holistic growth. With the emergence of digital technologies and agritechs in the sector, it will reach new highs. The rise in the production of agricultural produce has increased the workload of stakeholders in the supply chain. Procurement, transportation, connecting buyers and suppliers are also consuming a lot of time and effort. Similarly, the workload of commission agents in mandis have increased. To manage this high demand and simultaneously generate bills, manage inventory and keep a check on payments has become a challenge. Understanding the concerns of commission agents and turning them into an opportunity, Bijak which is India’s Number 1 Agritrading App, came up with a solution called ChargeERP.
ChargeERP is the solution
This software has been designed after multiple rounds of discussions and feedback from commission agents from various mandis. Hence it helps in meeting all the requirements of commission agents. Let’s understand the benefits of ChargerERP:
- It reduces the time consumed in mandi accounting by 90%.
- It can be remotely accessed and commission agents can easily generate bills & reports or manage inventory. All they need is a good internet connection.
- The commission agent can access the platform anytime and from any computer, laptop or mobile phone.
- User’s data is completely secured with end-to-end encryption and is stored overcloud. Only authorised people can check the data.
- Currently, ChargeERP can be used in Hindi and English language. We will be adding more languages to it in due course.
- Users can easily generate eight all-inclusive bills and reports. This will help in managing the records in line with their customer or supplier. A commission agent can generate seller bill, customer bill, outstanding report, collection report, account ledger, absent party list, day book and ugrahi register.
- Apart from managing bills and reports, the user can also do inventory management.
- The commission agent can also do crate analysis of crates issued and received.
- As ChargeERP comes with WhatsApp integration, commission agents also have an option to receive any bill and report over WhatsApp. As they get the document in PDF format, it is very easy to share it ahead with their respective supplier or customer.
- Lastly, it is very easy to use and no technical knowledge is required to use the software.
So don’t wait and switch to ChargeERP today!
ChargeERP accounting software has been designed keeping in mind the daily interactions of commission agents in agricultural mandis. It is a cloud-based accounting software introduced with the core aim of reducing the agent’s workload. ChargeERP is the easiest, fastest and most secure mandi accounting software available in India. One of the many benefits of this platform is that it can be accessed from anywhere and from multiple devices. It provides data security with end-to-end encryption. Plus, it doesn’t require any kind of technical or accounting expertise.
If you are looking to explore more about this next-level accounting software, feel free to dial +91 9311341199 or visit www.chargeerp.com, and request your free demo today. We also suggest that you follow us on Facebook for regular updates. You can also view the latest instructional videos on the ChargeERP YouTube channel.