‘Ugrahi Register’ plays an important role in mandi accounting and also helps in saving paper. Get to know how you can generate ‘Ugrahi Register’ on ‘Bills and Report’ page of ChargeERP.
This is the next article from our ‘How-To’ series. The previous article was How to generate ‘Account Crate Ledger’ of Supplier on ‘Crate Analysis’ Page of ChargeERP
A commission agent has to generate many individual bills for multiple mandi transactions on a daily basis. Hence it becomes difficult for him to keep track of payments. ChargeERP brings in the feature of ‘Ugrahi Register’ which helps the commission agent by instantly generating a list of customers with their respective opening and closing balance amounts.
‘Ugrahi Register’ is a day-wise list and the commission agent can check it for up to 5 back dates. It shows the total payments to be received from customers as well as advances if any.
Let’s see how the commission agent can easily generate ‘Ugrahi Register’ on the ‘Bills And Report’ page of ChargeERP
- First, log into your ChargeERP account. Once you log in, you will directly land up to the ‘Dashboard’ page. From the top left corner, click on the company name dropdown (A) and choose the company for which you want to generate an ugrahi register.
- Now, using the sidebar option on the left side, just click on the ‘Bill and Report’ tab (B).
- Here you will see a ‘Report Name’ dropdown (C) with seven options ‘Seller Bill’, ‘Customer Bill’, Outstanding Report’, ‘Collection Report’, ‘Account Ledger’, ‘Absent Party List’ and ‘Ugrahi Register’.
- Select ‘Ugrahi Register’ (D) from the dropdown.
- You can then view a table with all the customer entries along with their opening and closing balances.
- As per prefilled settings, the current date is always selected in the ‘Select Date’ dropdown (E) and ‘3 days’ will be selected in the ‘Number of days’ dropdown (F).
- Select the desired date from the ‘Select Date’ dropdown (E).
- You could choose up to ‘5 days’ from the ‘Number of Days’ dropdown (F).
- Click on the ‘Closing Balance Type’ filter (G) and choose either ‘Show Debtors Only’ (H) or ‘Show All Parties’ (I) to view the respective customer entries.
- Applying the ‘Show Debtors Only’ (H) filter will generate the list of customers who are yet to pay for their purchases.
- Similarly, applying the ‘Show All Parties’ (I) filter will give you the list of customers who don’t have any outstanding balance(zero balance) or have made advance payments(negative balance).
- To download the report, click on ‘Download Icon’ (J).
- Select ‘Yes’ (K) on the ‘Confirmation Box’ to receive the ‘Ugrahi Register’ on your WhatsApp.
- Next, you get the option to ‘Print’ (L) or ‘Download’ (M) the ‘Ugrahi Register’.
As you can see, it is quite easy for the Super Admin to generate ‘Ugrahi Register’ on the ‘Bills and Report’ page of ChargeERP. ChargeERP software is designed for commission agents so that they can take care of their daily mandi accounting needs with ease. It can easily cut down 90% of their time and energy. The best part about subscribing to this accounting software is that you will get free-of-cost on-premise data entry support. Moreover, they have recently launched a ChargeERP box that caters to the needs of mandi commission agents who do not have an internet connection at their workplace.
ChargeERP is powered by Bijak, India’s most trusted agri-trading app. To know more about it, please visit www.chargeerp.com or dial +91 9311341199. You can request a free demo here: https://www.chargeerp.com/#demo. We also suggest that you follow us on Facebook for regular updates. You can also view the latest instructional videos on the ChargeERP YouTube channel.