At the ‘Crate Analysis’ page, a commission agent can check the record of crates issued or received from the respective customers and suppliers. Let’s learn how to generate Account Crate Ledger of Supplier on Crate Analysis Page of ChargeERP.
This is the next article from our ‘How-To’ series. The previous post was ‘How to generate Account Crate Summary of Supplier on Crate Analysis Page of ChargeERP’.
‘Crates Analysis’ plays an important part in mandi accounting. These crates are used for packaging, storing, and transporting goods from one place to another. Commission agents (aadathiyas) often use crates in mandis while dealing with their customers and suppliers.
Let’s find out how commission agents can generate ‘Account Crate Ledger’ of Supplier on the Crate Analysis Page of ChargeERP.
- First, log into your ChargeERP account. Once you log in, you will directly land up to the ‘Dashboard’ page. From the top left corner, click on the ‘company name’ dropdown (A) and choose the company for which you want to generate crate account ledger.
- Now, using the sidebar option on the left side, just click on the ‘Crate Analysis’ tab (B).
- The ‘Crate Analysis’ page has three tabs: ‘Manage’, ‘Crate Balance’ and ‘Crate Ledger’.
- To generate Crate Account Ledger report, click on the ‘Crate Ledger’ tab (C).
- ‘Account Crate Ledger’ displays a detailed list of all the transactions done with the respective supplier regarding a crate marka.
- Choose ‘Supplier’ from ‘Account Type’ dropdown (D). Then select the supplier from the ‘Supplier Name’ dropdown (E), choose the crate marka from ‘Select Crate Marka’ dropdown (F) and lastly select the date range from ‘Select Date’ dropdown (G).
- Now you will see a table with all the entries as per your selection. Click on the ‘Download’ icon (H) and choose the ‘Account Crate Ledger’ option (I).
- To get the ‘Account Crate Ledger’ over WhatsApp, click on ‘Yes’ button on the ‘Confirmation Box’ (J).
- Choose ‘Print’ (K) or ‘Download’ (L) option for the ‘Account Crate Ledger’.
- On the ‘Footer’ (M), you will see details for ‘Issued’, ‘Received’ and ‘Balance’ crates for a specific marka.
So you see how easy it is for the commission agent to generate ‘Account Crate Ledger’ of Supplier on ‘Crate Analysis’ Page of ChargeERP. ChargeERP mandi accounting software is the easiest, fastest, and most secure mandi accounting software designed to fulfill the needs of mandi commission agents. This software is easy-to-use and doesn’t require any kind of technical or accounting expertise. They have recently launched a ChargeERP box for users who do not have internet connection. This box is free for all. First-time users will get it with their ChargeERP Annual Subscription and existing users can claim on renewing their subscription!
If you are looking to explore more about ChargeERP software and the box, feel free to dial +91 9311341199 or visit www.chargeerp.com. You can also request a free demo here: https://www.chargeerp.com/#demo. You can also follow us on Facebook for regular updates and view the latest instructional and testimonial videos on the ChargeERP YouTube channel.