Aggregate Bill plays an important role not just in mandi accounting but also in saving paper. Get to know how you can generate ‘Aggregate Bill’ on ‘Bills and Report’ page of ChargeERP.
This is the next article from our ‘How-To’ series. The previous article was ‘How To Generate Aggregate ‘Customer Bills’ On the ‘Bills and Reports’ page of ChargeERP’.
A commission agent has to generate many individual bills for multiple mandi transactions on daily basis. ChargeERP brings in the feature to aggregate bills as per multiple options. First is ‘As it is’ bill which shows all the mandi transactions for a particular supplier in a single table. Second is ‘Club’ bill which clubs the figures for item entries having the same sale details. Third is ‘Average’ bill option which gives you average price for items with same lot number but bought at different prices. We will discuss about these 3 options in detail.
An aggregate bill has many advantages over individual bills. It makes it easy for commission agent to look at the total cost. This also saves on printing cost as well as paper consumption which in turn is an environment friendly option. Aggregate bill saves time in mandi accounting. It also allows easy sharing of these bills over WhatsApp.
Check out how commission agents can generate ‘Aggregate Bill’ for Suppliers on ‘Bills and Report’ page of ChargeERP.
- First, log into your ChargeERP account. Once you log in, you will directly land up to the ‘Dashboard’ page. From the top left corner, click on the company name dropdown (A) and choose the company for which you want to generate an aggregate bill.
- Now, using the sidebar option on the left side, just click on the ‘Bill and Report’ tab (B).
- Here you will see a ‘Report Name’ dropdown (C) with six options ‘Seller Bill’, ‘Customer Bill’, Outstanding Report’, ‘Collection Report’, ‘Account Ledger’ and ‘Absent Party List’.
- Select ‘Seller Bill’ (D) from the dropdown.
- Select the date range from the ‘Select Date’ dropdown (E).
- Now you will see all the supplier entries of various items in a single table with ‘Item Name’, ‘Lot No’, ‘Nug’, ‘Weight’, ‘Rate/Per’, ‘Basic Amount, ‘Expenses’ and ‘Net Amount’.
- To fine-tune your search, click on the ‘Select Supplier’ filter (F).
- Now you will see multiple entries of a specific supplier.
- To see entries of multiple suppliers again, remove the ‘Select Supplier’ filter by clicking on the dropdown and untick the selected name.
- To download the report, click on ‘Download Icon’ (G).
- Here you will see three options ‘As it is’ (H), ‘Club’ (I) and ‘Average’ (J).
- An aggregate bill is a collection of multiple transactions done while doing business with the respective suppliers. In an aggregate bill, a commission agent can see the seller bills of multiple transactions for various items.
- Using the ‘As it is’ option (H), a user will get an aggregate seller bill containing all the transaction details for the same supplier in a single table.
- This is applicable only for the mandi transactions done within the selected date range.
- In the confirmation box, select ‘Yes’ to receive the ‘As it is’ seller bill on your WhatsApp.
- Next, you get the option to ‘Print’ or ‘Download’ the ‘As it is’ seller bill.
- Using the ‘Club’ option (I), a commission agent will get a bill of multiple transactions with the same ‘item name’, ‘lot no’ and ‘price’ as one transaction.
- As the entries have the same details they are clubbed as single unit making it easy for the seller to generate bill as well as commission agent to tally the purchase.
- In the confirmation box, select ‘Yes’ to receive the ‘Club’ seller bill on your WhatsApp.
- Next, you get the option to ‘Print’ or ‘Download’ the ‘Club’ seller bill.
- Using the ‘Average’ option (J), multiple transactions of the same item with same ‘lot no’ bought at different prices will get averaged into one transaction.
- This is useful when a commission agent buys a large stock having same ‘lot number’ from a supplier in multiple orders of different prices.
- In this case, the bill generated will show same ‘lot no’ along with combined weight and ‘average price’ of the item purchased.
- This removes the hassle of checking multiple entries for a same item.
- In the confirmation box, select ‘Yes’ to receive the ‘Average’ supplier bill on your WhatsApp.
- Next, you get the option to ‘Print’ or ‘Download’ the ‘Average’ supplier bill.
So you see, how easy it is for the Super Admin can easily generate ‘Aggregate Bill’ for Suppliers on the ‘Bills and Report’ page of ChargeERP.
ChargeERP is the easiest, fastest and most secure mandi accounting software that caters to the daily needs of commission agents. The solution is powered by Bijak, India’s No. 1 agri-trading app. To know more, please visit www.chargeerp.com or dial +91 9311341199 and book your free demo today. We also suggest that you follow us on Facebook for regular updates. You can also view the latest instructional videos on the ChargeERP YouTube channel.