Aggregate Bill plays an important role not just in mandi accounting but also in saving paper. Get to know how you can generate ‘Aggregate Bill’ on ‘Bills and Report’ page of ChargeERP.
This is the next article from our ‘How-To’ series. The previous article was ‘How to Give Code’ to Supplier in ChargeERP.
A commission agent has to generate many individual bills for multiple mandi transactions on daily basis. ChargeERP brings in the feature to aggregate bills as per multiple options.
First is ‘As it is’ bill which shows all the mandi transactions for a particular customer in a single table.
Second is ‘Club’ bill which clubs the figures for item entries having the same sale details.
Third is ‘Average’ bill option which gives you average price for items with same lot number but sold at different prices.
We will discuss about these 3 options in detail.
An aggregate bill has many advantages over individual bills. It makes it easy for commission agent to look at the total cost. This also saves on printing cost as well as paper consumption which in turn is an environment friendly option. Aggregate bill saves time in mandi accounting. It also allows easy sharing of these bills over WhatsApp.
Check out how commission agents can generate ‘Aggregate Bill’ on ‘Bills and Report’ page of ChargeERP.
- First, log into your ChargeERP account. Once you log in, you will directly land up to the ‘Dashboard’ page. From the top left corner, click on the company name dropdown (A) and choose the company for which you want to generate an aggregate bill.
- Now, using the sidebar option on the left side, just click on the ‘Bill and Report’ tab (B).
- Here you will see a ‘Report Name’ dropdown (C) with six options ‘Seller Bill’, ‘Customer Bill’, Outstanding Report’, ‘Collection Report’, ‘Account Ledger’ and ‘Absent Party List’.
- Select ‘Customer Bill’ (D) from the dropdown.
- Select the date range from the ‘Select Date’ dropdown (E).
- Now you will see all the customer entries of various items in a single table with ‘Item Name’, ‘Lot No’, ‘Nug’, ‘Weight’, ‘Rate/Per’, ‘Basic Amount, ‘Expenses’ and ‘Net Amount’.
- To fine-tune your search, click on the ‘Select Customer’ filter (F).
- Now you will see multiple entries of a specific customer.
- To see entries of multiple customers again, remove the ‘Select Customer’ filter by clicking on the dropdown and untick the selected name.
- To download the report, click on ‘Download Icon’ (G).
- Here you will see two options ‘Aggregate’ and ‘Individual’.
- An aggregate bill is collection of multiple transactions done while doing business with the respective customers. In an aggregate bill, a commission agent can see the customer bills of multiple transactions for various items.
- As indicated above, under the ‘Aggregate’ dropdown (H), a commission agent get three options ‘As it is’ (I), ‘Club’ (J) and ‘Average’ (K).
- Using the ‘As it is’ button (I), a user will get an aggregate customer bill containing all the transaction details for the same customer in a single table.
- This is applicable only for the mandi transactions done within the selected date range.
- In the confirmation box, select ‘Yes’ to receive the ‘As it is’ customer bill on your WhatsApp.
- Next, you get the option to ‘Print’ or ‘Download’ the ‘As it is’ customer bill.
- Using the ‘Club’ button (J), a commission agent will get a bill of multiple transactions with the same ‘item name’, ‘lot no’ and ‘price’ as one transaction.
- As the entries have the same details they are clubbed as single unit making it easy for the seller to generate bill as well as customer to tally the purchase.
- In the confirmation box, select ‘Yes’ to receive the ‘Club’ customer bill on your WhatsApp.
- Next, you get the option to ‘Print’ or ‘Download’ the ‘Club’ customer bill.
- Using the ‘Average’ button (K), multiple transactions of the same item with same ‘lot no’ sold at different prices will get averaged into one transaction.
- This is useful when a commission agent sells a large stock having same ‘lot number’ to the customer in multiple orders of different prices.
- In this case, the bill generated will show same ‘lot no’ along with combined weight and ‘average price’ of the item purchased.
- This removes the hassle of checking multiple entries for a same item.
- In the confirmation box, select ‘Yes’ to receive the ‘Average’ customer bill on your WhatsApp.
- Next, you get the option to ‘Print’ or ‘Download’ the ‘Average’ customer bill.
- Using the ‘Individual’ button (L), a user can download the separate bill of every item transaction.
- Here again entries are not clubbed or average is counted but the only difference is that every transaction will have separate record even if a same customer is buying it.
- In the confirmation box, select ‘Yes’ to receive the ‘Individual’ customer bill on your WhatsApp.
- Next, you get the option to ‘Print’ or ‘Download’ the ‘Individual’ customer bill.
So you see, how easy it is for the Super Admin can easily generate ‘Aggregate Bill’ on the ‘Bills and Report’ page of ChargeERP. ChargeERP is the easiest, fastest, and most secure software that promises to change the face of mandi accounting. This platform is exclusively designed for commission agents for recording financial information related to sellers and buyers and for tracking down their daily sales and purchases in sabzi mandis. ChargeERP even provides DEO services i.e. on-premise data entry support to their subscribers.
ChargeERP is powered by Bijak, India’s most trusted agri-trading app. To know more, please visit www.chargeerp.com or dial +91 9311341199 and book your free demo today. We also suggest that you follow us on Facebook for regular updates. You can also view the latest instructional videos on the ChargeERP YouTube channel.