To quickly search for supplier, a commission agent can give them a code and later on search for them using the same. Let’s see how a commission agent can give ‘Code’ to a supplier on ChargeERP.
This is the next article from our ‘How-To’ series. The previous article was ‘How to Give Code to Customer’ in ChargeERP.
‘Code’ is a unique short name given by commission agent to a supplier while registering his details on ChargeERP. It is an alphanumeric code of 8 characters. It is a case insensitive code and is an optional field. This is a unique code which stays common across all tables such as Accounts, Arrivals, Quick Sale, Daily Sale, Financial, Crate Analysis and Inventory.
Check out how commission agents can give a code to supplier on the accounts page of ChargeERP
- First, log into your ChargeERP account. Once you log in, you will directly land up to the ‘Dashboard’ page. From the top left corner, click on the company name dropdown (A) and choose the company for which you want to add a supplier.
- Now, using the sidebar option on the left side, just click on the ‘Accounts’ tab (B).
- Here you will see a ‘New Account’ button (C) Click on the button to register a new account.
- Now fill in the mandatory details such as ‘Business Name’ (D), ‘Account Type’ (E), ‘Opening Balance’ (F) and ‘Debit/Credit’ (G).
- In ‘Business Name’ box (D), write the name of supplier’s company.
- In ‘Account Type’ box (E), choose account type as ‘Supplier’ from the dropdown.
- Mention the balance amount of previous dealings in the ‘Opening Balance’ box (F).
- ‘Debit/Credit’ (G) will be automatically selected as ‘Credit’.
- In the ‘Optional Fields’ section (H), you may enter the ‘Code’ (I) which you want to give to the supplier.
- Now click on ‘Save’ button (J) to register the entry.
So you see, how easy it is for the commission agent to give a ‘Code’ to a supplier on the ‘Accounts’ page of ChargeERP.
ChargeERP is the easiest, fastest and most secure mandi accounting software that caters to the daily needs of commission agents. The solution is powered by Bijak, India’s No. 1 agri-trading app. To know more, please visit www.chargeerp.com or dial +91 9311341199 and book your free demo today. We also suggest that you follow us on Facebook for regular updates. You can also view the latest instructional videos on the ChargeERP YouTube channel.