To quickly search for customer, a commission agent can give them a code and later on search from them using the same. Let’s see how a commission agent can give ‘Code’ to a customer on ChargeERP.
This is the next article from our ‘How-To’ series. The previous article was ‘How To Manage ‘Profile’ Section on ‘ChargeERP’.
‘Code’ is a unique short name given by commission agent to a customer while registering his details on ChargeERP. It is an alphanumeric code of 8 characters. It is a case insensitive code and is an optional field. This is a unique code which stays common across all tables such as Accounts, Arrivals, Quick Sale, Daily Sale, Financial, Crate Analysis and Inventory.
Check out how commission agents can give a code to customer on the accounts page of ChargeERP
- First, log into your ChargeERP account. Once you log in, you will directly land up to the ‘Dashboard’ page. From the top left corner, click on the company name dropdown (A) and choose the company for which you want to add a customer.
- Now, using the sidebar option on the left side, just click on the ‘Accounts’ tab (B).
- Here you will see a ‘New Account’ button (C). Click on the button to register a new account.
- Now fill in the mandatory details such as ‘Business Name’ (D), ‘Account Type’ (E), ‘Opening Balance’ (F) and ‘Debit/Credit’ (G).
- In ‘Business Name’ box (D), write the name of customer’s company.
- In ‘Account Type’ box (E), choose account type as ‘Customer’ from the dropdown.
- Mention the balance amount of previous dealings in the ‘Opening Balance’ box (F).
- ‘Debit/Credit’ (G) will be automatically selected as ‘Debit’.
- In the ‘Optional Fields’ section (H), you may enter the ‘Code’ (I) which you want to give to the customer.
- Now click on ‘Save’ button (J) to register the entry.
So you see, how easy it is for the commission agent to give a ‘Code’ to a customer on the ‘Accounts’ page of ChargeERP. ChargeERP is the easiest, fastest and most secure mandi accounting software offered by Bijak, India’s most trusted agri-trading app. ChargeERP is also the first ever accounting software that provides DEO services i.e. on-premise data entry support to their subscribers.
If you are looking forward to knowing more about ChargeERP software and their newly launched ChargeERP box, feel free to dial +91 9311341199 or visit www.chargeerp.com. You can request a free demo here: https://www.chargeerp.com/#demo. For regular updates, you can follow us on Facebook and check our latest videos on our YouTube channel.