The Bills and Reports tab of ChargeERP is very useful for the commission agents. Here the user gets the facility to create six types of bills in one place. One of these is the ‘Seller Bill’. Seller bill provides information about the daily transactions done by the commission agent with different suppliers. So let’s learn how to generate ‘Seller Bill’ in ChargeERP.
This is the next article in our ‘How To’ series. In the previous article, we had seen How To Generate Inventory Report on ChargeERP.
In the Mandi business, commission agents deal with thousands – lakhs of rupees daily. Obviously, they have contacts with both traders and buyers. They deal with both customers and suppliers. In such a situation, how good it would be if they get the information of all the customers and suppliers, along with the details of purchases and transactions in a professional format.
ChargeERP has come up with exactly such a feature for its users, where they can print, download and share the bills of their customers and suppliers with just a click.
So let us know how commission agents can generate ‘Seller Bill’ on the ‘Bills and Reports’ page of ChargeERP
- First, log into your ChargeERP account. Once you log in, you will directly land up to the ‘Dashboard’ page. From the top left corner, click on the company name dropdown (A) and choose the company for which you want to generate ‘Seller Bill’.
- Now, using the sidebar option on the left side, just click on the ‘Bills and Reports’ tab (B).
- Click on the ‘Report Name’ (C) dropdown. You will see the list of all six bills and reports that can be generated on ChargeERP. Choose ‘Seller Bill’ (D).
- From the ‘Select Date’ range dropdown choose the date range for which you want to see the outstanding amount of a Supplier. Then, click on the ‘Apply Filter’ button (E).
- Using the ‘Select Supplier’ dropdown (F) on the right side of the page, you can fine-tune your search to see the bills of a specific Supplier.
- Later on, if you decide to remove the ‘Select Supplier’ filter, just untick the name of the Supplier from the dropdown.
- To select your desired supplier choose Supplier from the ‘Select Supplier’ dropdown (G).
If you wish to download bulk bills then click the download icon (H) on right.
- Here you will find 3 Options: ‘As it is’, ‘Club’ and ‘Average’.
- If you select the ‘As it is’ (I) filter, the bill will be downloaded as per the recorded entry.
- ‘Club’ (J) filter gives you an option to club the bill of a supplier based on the same ‘item name’, ‘lot no’ and ‘price’.
- ‘Average’ (K) filter gives you an option to give an average amount bill of items sold by the supplier.
- You can Edit you entries by using the ‘3 dot menu’ (L) at the end of the table.
- Choose from the filters and download the bill. To get the bill on WhatsApp, click ‘Yes’ on the ‘Confirmation Box’ (M).
- You can then choose to ‘Print’ (N) or ‘Download’ (O) it.
- The footer (P) shows ’No of Arrivals’, ‘Weight’, ‘Amount’, ‘Other Charges’ and ‘Net Amount’.
So you see how easy it is to generate ‘Seller Bill’ on the ‘Bills & Report’ page of ChargeERP. Read our next article in the ‘How-To’ series – ‘How To Generate ‘Customer Bill’ On ‘Bills and Reports’ Page Of ChargeERP’.
ChargeERP is the easiest, fastest and most secure mandi accounting software that caters to the daily needs of commission agents. The solution is powered by Bijak, India’s No. 1 agri-trading app. To know more, please visit www.chargeerp.com or dial +91 9311341199 and book your free demo today. We also suggest that you follow us on Facebook for regular updates. You can also view the latest instructional videos on the ChargeERP YouTube channel.