Bills and reports are very important in mandi business. ChargeERP gives you many types of Bills and reports options. ‘Absent Party List’ is one of them. Let see how you can generate ‘Absent Party List’ on ChargeERP.
This is the next article from our ‘How-To’ series. The previous article was ‘How To Generate ‘Ledger’ report On the ‘Bills and Reports’ page of ChargeERP’.
‘Absent Party List’ contains those suppliers or customers accounts with whom you have not done business in recent times. With ChargeERP, you can download, print, and share this report and five other bills and reports with the click of a button.
Check out how commission agents can generate ‘Absent Party List’ on ‘Bills and Reports’ page of ChargeERP
- First, log into your ChargeERP account. Once you log in, you will directly land up to the ‘Dashboard’ page. From the top left corner, click on the company name dropdown (A) and choose the company you want to generate ‘Absent Party List’.
- Now, using the sidebar option on the left side, just click on the ‘Bills and Reports’ tab (B).
- Click on the ‘Report Name’ dropdown (C). You will see the list of all six bills and reports that can be generated on ChargeERP. Choose ‘Absent Party List’ (D).
- You will see a list of suppliers and customers’ accounts with whom you did not have any transactions in the past 90 days.
- From the ‘Select Date’ dropdown (E) choose the date range during which you want to see the ‘Absent Party List’ status of the accounts. Then, click on the ‘Apply Filter’ button (F).
How to fine-tune your search
- Using the ‘Filter’ dropdown (G) on the right side of the page, you can fine-tune your search based on ‘Account Type’ (H) and ‘City’ (I).
- ‘Account Type’ filter (H) helps you select the supplier or customer account.
- While the ‘City’ filter (I) helps you select a supplier or customer from a specific region.
- Later on, if you decide to remove any filter, just untick it in the ‘Filter’ dropdown.
- Click on ‘Clear All Filters’, (J) if you want to remove all the filters at once.
- The footer (K) shows ’Number of Accounts’, ‘Credit Outstanding Balance’, and ‘Debit Outstanding Balance’.
How to Print and Download Outstanding Reports?
Click on the ‘Download’ icon (L) on the extreme right of the page.
You will see a ‘Confirmation Box’ (M) to receive your ‘Absent Party List’ on WhatsApp.
As soon as you make your choice between ‘Yes’ or ‘No’, you will be redirected to the ‘Absent Party List’. You can then choose to ‘Print’ (N) or ‘Download’ (O) it.
This is how you can generate an ‘Absent Party List’ on the ‘Bills and Reports’ page of ChargeERP. Read our next article in the ‘How-To’ series ‘How to make changes in ‘Settings’ of ChargeERP. ChargeERP is the easiest, fastest, and most secure mandi accounting software designed by Bijak, India’s most trusted agri-trading app. It was launched on 1st August 2021. Its very first subscriber was from Asia’s biggest mandi i.e. Azadpur mandi of Delhi. Since then, the platform has gained the trust of 120+ users as it expanded to 8 major mandis across Delhi-NCR.
To know more, please visit www.chargeerp.com or dial +91 9311341199. You can request a free demo here: https://www.chargeerp.com/#demo. We also suggest that you follow us on Facebook for regular updates. You can also view the latest instructional videos on the ChargeERP YouTube channel.