Profile Management is important to check that the added information are correct and up to date. Get to know how you can manage ‘Profile’ section of ChargeERP.
This is the next article from our ‘How-To’ series. The previous article was ‘How To Generate ‘Accounts’ On ‘Bills and Reports’ page of ChargeERP’.
A commission agent can edit or update his details in the ‘Profile’ section of ChargeERP. This helps in quick and easy login, get reminders and bills & reports over WhatsApp.
Check out how commission agents can update their details in ‘Profile’ section of ChargeERP.
- First, log into your ChargeERP account. Once you log in, you will directly land up to the ‘Dashboard’ page. From the top left corner, click on the company name dropdown (A) to choose the company.
- Now, click on the ‘profile’ name option (B) on the top right corner.
- Here you will see a ‘Role’ (C), ‘Name’ (D), ‘Mobile Number’ (E) and ‘Email’ (F).
- ‘Role’ is by default Super Admin for the owner of the company.
- To edit the ‘name’ of the company, click on ‘Edit’ button (G) and change it to desired name.
- ‘Number’ is by default which the commission agent had entered while registering with ChageERP.
- To edit the ’email id’, click on ‘Edit’ button (H) and change the ‘Email ID’ on which you want to get all the updates.
So you see, how easy it is for the commission agent to update the ‘Profile’ section on ChargeERP. ChargeERP, a product of Bijak, India’s most trusted agri-trading app, is a cloud-based software that uses end-to-end encryption to secure your financial data. It also allows multi-device access and promises to save 90% of your time and energy. ChargeERP is also the first-ever platform that provides DEO services i.e. on-premise data entry support to their subscribers.
If you want to know more about ChargeERP software and their newly launched ChargeERP box, feel free to dial +91 9311341199 or visit www.chargeerp.com. You can request a free demo here: https://www.chargeerp.com/#demo. For regular updates, you can follow us on Facebook and check our latest videos on our YouTube channel.