Creating an ‘Account Ledger’ is the simplest yet the most crucial task for any mandi business. Let’s see how an ‘Account Ledger’ is created on ChargeERP mandi accounting software.
This is the next article from our ‘How-To’ series. The previous post was ‘How to Generate ‘Collection Report’ on the ‘Bills and Report’ page of ChargeERP’.
Account Ledger section of ChargeERP help commission agents in viewing all the transactions and business dealings done with specific customer or supplier in one place. It shows entries related to the cash/bank payments, sales, inventory, amount receivable and payable, etc. and allow those to be printed, downloaded, and shared.
Check out how commission agents can generate ‘Account Ledger’ on ‘Bills and Report’ page of ChargeERP.
- First, log into your ChargeERP account. Once you log in, you will directly land up to the ‘Dashboard’ page. From the top left corner, click on the company name dropdown (A) and choose the company for which you want to generate the ‘Account Ledger’.
- Now, using the sidebar option on the left side, just click on the ‘Bills and Reports’ tab (B).
- Click on the ‘Report Name’ dropdown (C). You will see the list of all six bills and reports that can be generated on ChargeERP. Choose ‘Account Ledger’ (D).
- From the ‘Account Type’ filter (E), select ‘Customer’ or ‘Supplier’ account.
- Based on the account you choose, the ‘Account Name’ dropdown (F) will give you the list of Customers or Suppliers. Choose your desired account.
- From the ‘Select Date’ dropdown (G), choose the date range for which you want to generate the account ledger. Then click on the ‘Apply Filter’ button (H).
- Now you will be able to see all the entries in a table for the selected customer or supplier account.
How to Print and Download Account Ledger?
Click on the ‘Download’ icon (I) on the right side of the page.
You will see a ‘Confirmation Box’ (J) to receive your ‘Account Ledger’ on WhatsApp.
As soon as you make your choice between ‘Yes’ or ‘No’, you will be redirected to the ‘Account Ledger’. You can then choose to ‘Print’ (K) or ‘Download’ (L) it.
The footer (M) on this page shows the ’Opening Balance’, ‘Closing Balance’, ‘Financial Entries’, and ‘Total Transactions’.
This is how you can generate ‘Account Ledger’ on the ‘Bills and Reports’ page of ChargeERP. Read our next article in the ‘How-To’ series – ‘How To Generate ‘Absent Party List’ On the ‘Bills and Reports’ Page Of ChargeERP’. ChargeERP is the easiest, fastest, and most secure mandi accounting software that caters to the daily needs of commission agents. It was launched on 1st August 2021 and its very first subscriber was from Asia’s biggest mandi i.e. Azadpur mandi of Delhi. Since then, the platform has gained the trust of 120+ users as it expanded to 8 major mandis across Delhi-NCR.
ChargeERP is powered by Bijak, India’s most trusted agri-trading app. To know more, please visit www.chargeerp.com or dial +91 9311341199. You can also request a free demo here: https://www.chargeerp.com/#demo. We also suggest that you follow us on Facebook for regular updates. You can also view the latest instructional videos on the ChargeERP YouTube channel.