A collection report is one of the most important report for any mandi business. Get to know how you can generate ‘Collection Reports’ on ChargeERP.
This is the next article from our ‘How-To’ series. The previous article was ‘How To Generate ‘Outstanding Report’ On the ‘Bills and Reports’ page of ChargeERP’.
Collection reports provide information about the amount receivable from all the customers. With ChargeERP, you can download, print, and share this report with the click of a button.
Check out how the commission agents can generate ‘Collection Report’ on the ‘Bills and Reports’ page of ChargeERP
- First, log into your ChargeERP account. Once you log in, you will directly land up to the ‘Dashboard’ page. From the top left corner, click on the ‘Company Name’ dropdown (A) and choose the company for which you want to generate ‘Collection Report’.
- Now, using the sidebar option on the left side, just click on the ‘Bills and Reports’ tab (B).
- Click on the ‘Report Name’ dropdown (C). You will see the list of all six bills and reports that can be generated on ChargeERP. Choose ‘Collection Report’ (D).
- Now, you will see a table with the names of all the customers with the outstanding amount.
- From the ‘Select Date’ range dropdown (E) choose the date range for which you want to see the outstanding amount of a customer. Then, click on the ‘Apply Filter’ button (F).
- Now, you will see a table with the names of all the customers with the outstanding amount for a specific day.
- To fine-tune your search, you may apply filters from the ‘Filter’ dropdown (G) on the right side of the page.
- You can fine-tune your search using ‘Customer’ (H), ‘State’ (I), ‘City’ (J) and ‘Balance’ (K) filter.
- Now, you will see a table with all fine-tuned entries related to a specific customer with the outstanding amount.
- To remove any specific filter, just untick the filter from the dropdown.
- To remove all filters, click on the ‘Clear All Filters’ icon (L).
- To download the ‘Collection Report’, click on the ‘Download’ icon (M) on the right side.
- To get the collection report over WhatsApp, you will see a ‘Confirmation Box’ (N), click ‘Yes’ on it.
- You can then choose to ‘Print’ (O) or ‘Download’ (P) it.
- The ‘Footer’ (Q) shows ’Initial Balance’, ‘Total Sales’, ‘Total Receipt’, ‘Net Outstanding Balance’ and ‘Total Crate Balance’.
So you see how easy it is for the commission agent to generate ‘Collection Report’ on the ‘Bills and Reports’ page of ChargeERP. Read our next article in the ‘How-To’ series – ‘How To Generate ‘Account Ledger’ On ‘Bills and Reports’ Page Of ChargeERP’. ChargeERP is changing the face of mandi accounting. It is a product of Bijak, India’s most trusted agri-trading app, and uses end-to-end encryption to store and secure sensitive data. It also allows multi-device access and promises to save 90% of your time and energy.
If you are looking forward to knowing more about ChargeERP software and the newly launched ChargeERP box, feel free to connect with us at +91 8588998844 or visit www.chargeerp.com. You can also request a free demo here: https://www.chargeerp.com/#demo. Also, you can follow us on Facebook or check out our latest videos on our YouTube channel.