Customer Bill is one of the most important report for any mandi business. Get to know how you can generate ‘Customer Bill’ on ChargeERP.
This is the next article from our ‘How-To’ series. The previous article was ‘How To Generate ‘Seller Bills’ On the ‘Bills and Reports’ page of ChargeERP’.
Customer Bill shows the amount to be collected by the commission agents for the stocks sold to the customers. With ChargeERP, you can download, print, and share this customer bill with the click of a button.
Check out how commission agents can generate ‘Customer Bill’ on the ‘Bills and Reports’ page of ChargeERP
- First, log into your ChargeERP account. Once you log in, you will directly land up to the ‘Dashboard’ page. From the top left corner, click on the ‘Company Name’ dropdown (A) and choose the company for which you want to generate ‘Customer Bill’.
- Now, using the sidebar option on the left side, just click on the ‘Bills and Reports’ tab (B).
- Click on the ‘Report Name’ dropdown (C). You will see the list of all six bills and reports that can be generated on ChargeERP. Choose ‘Customer Bill’ (D).
- From the ‘Select Date’ range (E) dropdown choose the date range for which you want to see the outstanding amount of a customer. Then, click on the ‘Apply Filter’ button (F).
- Now, you will see a table with the names of all the customers with the outstanding amount.
- Using the ‘Select Customer’ dropdown (G) on the right side of the page, you can fine-tune your search to see the bills of a specific customer.
- Now, you will see a table with all the entries related to a specific customer with the outstanding amount.
- Later on, if you decide to remove the ‘Select Customer’ filter, just untick the name of the customer from the dropdown.
- To download the ‘Customer Bill’, click on the ‘Download’ icon (H) on the right side.
- Here you will get 2 options: ‘Aggregate’ and ‘Individual’.
- Using ‘Individual’ bills we can print separate bills for each transaction to each customer. This might increase the number of printing pages.
- The ‘Aggregate’ bills combine all the transaction information for each customer separately. This will optimise your printing costs.
- Click on the ‘Aggregate’ dropdown (I) and select from ‘Club’ (J), ‘Average’ (K) and ‘As it is’ (L).
- ‘Club’ filter (J) gives you the aggregate customer bill containing the transaction details for various items in a single table. However multiple transactions with the same ‘item name’, ‘lot no’ and ‘price’ will be clubbed into one transaction.
- ‘Average’ filter (K) gives you the aggregate customer bill containing the transaction details for various items in a single table. However multiple transactions for the same item with the same ‘lot no’ but sold at different prices will be averaged into one transaction.
- If you select the ‘As it is’ filter (L), the aggregate customer bill containing the transaction details for various items in a single table. for various items in a single table.
- To download the separate bill of every item transaction, select the ‘Individual’ filter (M). Even multiple transactions of the same item to the same customer will be shown as separate bills.
- Choose from the filters and download the bill. To get the bill on WhatsApp, click ‘Yes’ on the ‘Confirmation Box’ (N).
- You can then choose to ‘Print’ (O) or ‘Download’ (P) it.
The ‘Footer’ (Q) shows ’Number of Sales’, ‘Total Weight’, ‘Basic Amount’, ‘Expenses’ and ‘Total Amount’.
So you see how easy it is to generate ‘Customer Bill’ on the ‘Bills & Report’ page of ChargeERP. Read our next article in the ‘How-To’ series – ‘How To Generate ‘Outstanding Report’ On ‘Bills and Reports’ Page Of ChargeERP’. ChargeERP, powered by Bijak, India’s most trusted agri-trading app is changing the face of mandi accounting. This platform is exclusively designed for commission agents for recording financial information related to sellers and buyers and for tracking down their daily sales and purchases in sabzi mandis.
For any doubts or questions regarding ChargeERP software and the newly launched ChargeERP box, feel free to connect with us at +91 9311341199 or visit www.chargeerp.com. You can also request a free demo here: https://www.chargeerp.com/#demo. Also, you can follow us on Facebook or check out our latest videos on our YouTube channel.