Outstanding reports are one of the most important reports any mandi business would like to look into. Get to know how you can generate ‘Outstanding Reports’ on ChargeERP.
This is the next article from our ‘How-To’ series. The previous article was ‘How To Generate ‘Seller Bills’ On the ‘Bills and Reports’ page of ChargeERP’.
Outstanding reports provide information about the amount payable to all the suppliers. With ChargeERP, you can download, print, and share this report and five other bills and reports with the click of a button.
Check out how commission agents can generate ‘Outstanding Report’ on ‘Bills and Reports’ page of ChargeERP
- First, log into your ChargeERP account. Once you log in, you will directly land up to the ‘Dashboard’ page. From the top left corner, click on the company name dropdown (A) and choose the company you want to generate ‘Outstanding Bill’ for.
- Now, using the sidebar option on the left side, just click on the ‘Bills and Reports’ tab (B).
- Click on the ‘Report Name’ dropdown (C). You will see the list of all six bills and reports that can be generated on ChargeERP. Choose ‘Outstanding Reports’ (D).
- Now, you will see a table with the names of all the suppliers with the outstanding amount.
- From the ‘Select Date’ range dropdown (E) choose the date range during which you want to see the outstanding amount status of suppliers in the report. Then, click on the ‘Apply Filter’ button (F).
- Using the ‘Filter’ dropdown (G) on the right side of the page, you can fine-tune your search based on ‘Supplier’, ‘State’, ‘City’, and ‘Balance’.
- When you choose the ‘Supplier’ filter (H), a Supplier dropdown (I) will be shown just above the displayed table. Choose the desired supplier names from the list.
- Similarly, you can choose to filter the list with ‘State’ (J) and ‘City’ (K) of suppliers.
- ‘Balance’ filter (L) will help you differentiate the supplier entries based on ‘Payables’ and ‘Receivables’ (M).
- Later on, if you decide to remove any filter, just untick it in the ‘Filter’ dropdown. Click on ‘Clear All Filters’, (N) if you want to remove all the filters at once.
- The footer (O) shows ’Initial Balance’, ‘Total Arrivals’, ‘Total Payments’, ‘Net Outstanding Balance’, and ‘Total Crate Balance’.
How to Print and Download Outstanding Reports?
- Click on the ‘Download’ icon (P) on the extreme right of the page.
- You will see a ‘Confirmation Box’ (Q) to receive your ‘Outstanding Report’ on WhatsApp.
- As soon as you make your choice between ‘Yes’ or ‘No’, you will be redirected to the ‘Outstanding Report’. You can then choose to ‘Print’ (R) or ‘Download’ (S) it.
This is how you can generate ‘Outstanding Report’ on the ‘Bills and Reports’ page of ChargeERP. Read our next article in the ‘How-To’ series – ‘How To Generate ‘Collection Report’ On ‘Bills and Reports’ Page Of ChargeERP’. ChargeERP is one of the best accounting software known in Indian mandis. It is easy to use, quick and allows multiple devices access. Designed by Bijak, India’s most trusted agri-trading app, ChargeERP uses an end-to-end encryption method to secure your important financial data.
If you want to know more about ChargeERP software and the newly launched ChargeERP box, feel free to dial +91 8588998844 or visit www.chargeerp.com. You can also request a free demo here: https://www.chargeerp.com/#demo. We would also like you to follow us on Facebook for regular updates. Also, check our latest videos on the ChargeERP YouTube channel.