ChargeERP ‘Crate Analysis’ page helps the commission agent to keep a track of daily dealing of crates. Let’s see how an user can check ‘Crate Ledger’ on ChargERP.
This is the next part of our ‘how to’ series. In the last article your learnt about how to manage crate on the ‘crate analysis’ page.
Crate plays an important role in the sabzi mandi business. These are used to store and transport goods. Crates are costly hence it is very important to keep a check on the stock. In such conditions, ‘Crate Analysis’ in ChargeERP is no less than a blessing for the commission agent. Apart from managing the crate stock, the commission agent can also keep a record of crates given or received on a daily basis.
Let’s learn how to keep a record of crates on the ‘Crates Analysis’ page of ChargeERP.
- First login to ChargeERP account. Now you will see the ‘Dashboard’ page. Click on the top left corner to select the company from the ‘Company Page’ dropdown (A) in which you wish to add the entry.
- Click on the ‘Crate Analysis’ (B) tab on the left sidebar.
- You will see ‘Manage’ and ‘Crate Ledger’ (C) here. To see the record of your crates, click on ‘Crate Ledger’.
- Here you will see a table (D) with ‘ID’, ‘Crate Marka’, ‘Operating Balance’, ‘Issued Quantity’ and ‘Current Balance’ details.
- You have an option to download the ‘Crate Ledger’.
- To download the ‘Crate Ledger’, click on the Download icon (E) on the right side. As you click on it, ‘Export as PDF’ option (F) will appear. With this, you can download the details in PDF format.
- To get the report on WhatsApp, click ‘Yes’ on the ‘Confirmation Box’ (G).
- To download ‘Crates Ledger’ (H) or print the report, click on the ‘Download’ or ‘Print’ option.
- On the footer (I), you will see ‘Total Crates’, ‘Crates Issued’ and ‘Net Balance’.
So you see how easy it is to manage crates on the ‘Crate Analysis’ page of ChargeERP. Read our next article in the ‘How-To’ series – ‘How To Add ‘Seller Bill’ on ‘Bills and Report’ Page of ChargeERP’. ChargeERP mandi accounting software is the easiest, fastest, and most secure mandi accounting software designed to fulfill the needs of mandi commission agents. This software is easy-to-use and doesn’t require any kind of technical or accounting expertise. They have recently launched a ChargeERP box for users who do not have internet connection. This box is free for all. First-time users will get it with their ChargeERP Annual Subscription and existing users can claim on renewing their subscription!
If you are looking to explore more about ChargeERP software and the box, feel free to dial +91 9311341199 or visit www.chargeerp.com. You can also request a free demo here: https://www.chargeerp.com/#demo. You can also follow us on Facebook for regular updates and view the latest instructional and testimonial videos on the ChargeERP YouTube channel.