Commission agents are an integral part of the agri supply chain. They help bridge the gap between suppliers and buyers, and enable smooth trade and transactions. Needless to say, they have a lot on their plates, and keeping track of daily business, especially accounts, becomes a time-consuming task.
Traditional bookkeeping is usually done manually. This involves painstakingly logging transactions in ledgers, writing out bills and receipts, and storing these files under lock and key.
This method has a few drawbacks:
- Possible destruction by fire or water etc.
- Risk of manual error in accounting
- Difficult to scale up quickly
- Only accessible at Mandi premises
- Possible risk of losing data
Knowing these drawbacks, many commission agents have moved to online accounting spreadsheets, and downloadable software. However, most software isn’t designed to suit the particular requirements of commission agents. This is where ChargeERP comes in. It is the latest online accounting software in the market, and it has unique features that makes it indispensable to a commission agents business.
Here are the core features:
- Data security: Commission agents can safely store their important accounting data on the cloud, thanks to end-to-end encryption. This way, only they can view their data.
- Anywhere access: Agents can log into the website from anywhere, at any time, and from any device like smartphone, laptops or computers. All they need is a good internet connection.
- Cloud storage: Massive amounts of accounting data can be stored digitally on the cloud. This allows agents to store historical data and track business profit patterns over time.
- Printable bills and receipts: Commission agents can easily print his bills and reports and also easily WhatsApps them to their customers and suppliers.
- Report generation: ChargeERP generates reports showing the daily profit or loss status at the click of a button. These reports are WhatsApped to the agents and they can further share it with their employees or business partners.
- Real-time collaboration: ChargeERP allows the commission agents to add his entire team to the site. He can then collaborate with them in real time, and oversee their activities in real time.
- Help in regional languages: Commission agents don’t have to worry about the language barrier since ChargeERP is available in English and Hindi, and will soon be available in various regional languages too.
As you just saw, this cloud-based online accounting software checks all the right boxes when it comes to sabzi mandi accounting. So, what are you waiting for? Sign up at www.chargeerp.com or dial +91 9311341199 and book your free demo today.