The ‘Quick Sale’ page allows you to make sales entries under ‘Local’, ‘For Sale’ and ‘On Order’ tabs. Let’s find out how ‘On Order’ sales entry is created on the ‘Quick Sale’ page of ChargeERP.
This is the next article from our ‘How-To’ series. The previous post was ‘How To Add ‘For Sale’ Entries On ‘Quick Sale’ Page.
Under the ‘On Order’ tab on the ‘Quick Sale’ page, commission agents can create sales entries of items that are sold at rates pre-fixed by the customers. Let’s find out, how commission agents can add ‘On Order’ entries on the ‘Quick Sale’ page of ChargeERP.
- Firstly, log into your ChargeERP account. Once you log in, you will directly land up to the ‘Dashboard’ page. From the top left corner of the ‘Dashboard’, click on the company name dropdown (A) and choose the company you want to add ‘on order’ sales entry to.
- Now, using the sidebar option on the left side, just click on the ‘Quick Sale’ tab (B).
- The ‘Quick Sale’ page has four tabs, namely ‘All’, ‘Local’, ‘For Sale’ and ‘On Order’. In the previous articles, we discussed adding ‘Local’ and ‘For Sale’ entries. To add a new ‘on order’ sales entry, click on the ‘On Order’ tab (C).
- Then, click on the ‘New Sales’ button (D) on the right side of the page.
An ‘Add Quick Sale’ form will open. On the form, fill in the ‘Item Details’ section (E).
- Select the ‘Date’ of the ‘On Order’ sale.
- ‘Sale type’ will be automatically selected as ‘On Order’.
- Now, from the ‘Customer Name’ dropdown (F), select the customer account.
- Please note that if your desired customer account is not on the list, you can also create a new one by clicking on the ‘Add New’ button (G).
- Choose the item from the ‘Item Name’ dropdown (H).
- Please note that if your desired Item name is not on the list, you can also create a new one by clicking on the ‘Add New’ button (I).
- Enter the ‘Lot No’ (J) by selecting among all the available lots in the pop-up (K). The pop-up contains an inventory table automatically fetched from the ‘Arrivals’ page. If you don’t want a particular lot no, simply select ‘NA’ from the pop-up.
- Now add ’Nug’, ‘Weight’, customer ‘Rate’ and select the right unit from the ‘Per’ dropdown.
- Based on these inputs, your ‘Basic Amount’, ‘Expenses’ and ‘Net Amount’ will be automatically calculated.
- If you check the ‘Net Rate’ box, you can manually enter ‘Basic Amount’ irrespective of customer ‘Rate’.
Next, come to the optional ‘Expense Details’ section (L).
- This section will be automatically filled with the information entered in the ‘Masters’ page of ChargeERP. However, you can choose to edit these details as per your requirement.
- If your item is traded in crates, then from the ‘Crate Marka’ dropdown, select the right marka.
- Available crate balance will be automatically displayed.
- Fill in the number of ‘Crates’ given to the customer.
- On the footer (M), you will see ‘Total Nug’, ‘Total Weight’, ‘Total Crate’, ‘Amount’, ‘Expenses’, and ‘Net Amount’.
- Click on the ‘SAVE AND NEW’ button (N) to complete your ‘On Order’ sales entry or to create a new one. You will be able to see your sales entry in the table under the ‘On Order’ tab.
- Using the ‘Search Here’ box (O), you can search for the sales entries of specific customer accounts.
- ‘Select Date’ dropdown (P) will let you select the time duration for which you want to see the entries in the table.
- To filter out further, use the ‘Filter’ dropdown (Q). You can select among ‘Customer’, ‘Sale Type’, ‘Item’ and ‘Inventory’ filter options.
- The footer (R) for the ‘On Order’ tab shows ‘Total Sales’, ‘Basic Amount’, ‘Expenses’ and ‘Net Amount’.
How to edit and delete ‘On Sale’ entry ?
Every row in the ‘On Order’ table has a ‘three-dot menu’ (S) on the right side. As you click on it, ‘Edit’, ‘Delete’ and ‘Download Customer Bill’ options will come. You can choose ‘Edit’ or ‘Delete’ options to edit or delete ‘On Order’ entries.
How to generate customer bills ?
Use the same ‘three-dot menu’ and click on the ‘Download Customer Bill’ (T) option. You will see a confirmation box (U) to receive this report over WhatsApp.
As soon as you make your choice between ‘Yes’ or ‘No’, you will be redirected to the ‘Customer Bill’ where you can choose to ‘Print’ (V) and ‘Download’ (W) it.
This is how you can add the ‘On Order’ entry on the ‘Quick Sale’ page of ChargeERP. Read our next article in the ‘How-To’ series – ‘How To Add ‘Daily Sale’ Entry On ChargeERP’. ChargeERP mandi accounting software is the easiest, fastest, and most secure mandi accounting software specially designed for commission agents. This software is easy-to-use and doesn’t require any kind of technical or accounting expertise. ChargeERP also provides a smart and compact box for those who do not have an internet connection at their workplace.
ChargeERP is powered by Bijak, India’s most trusted agri-trading app. To know more, please visit www.chargeerp.com or dial +91 9311341199. You can also request a free demo here: https://www.chargeerp.com/#demo. We also suggest that you follow us on Facebook for regular updates. You can also view the latest instructional videos on the ChargeERP YouTube channel.