The ‘Quick Sale’ page allows you to make sales entries under ‘Local’, ‘For Sale’ and ‘On Order’ tabs. Let’s find out how the ‘Local Sale’ entry is created on the ‘Quick Sale’ page of ChargeERP.
This is the next article from our ‘How-To’ series. The previous post was ‘How To Add ‘Self Purchase’ Entries On ‘Arrivals’ Page’
Let’s find out how a Commission Agent can add ‘Local Sale’ entries on the ‘Quick Sale’ page of ChargeERP.
The ‘Quick Sale’ page allows you to quickly register every sale to a particular customer. ‘Local Sale’ shows all the items bought and sold in the same mandi.
First, log into your ChargeERP account. Once you log in, you will directly land on the ‘Dashboard’ page.
From the top left corner of the ‘Dashboard’, click on the ‘company name’ dropdown (A) and choose the company you want to add entries to. Now using the sidebar on the left side, click on the ‘Quick Sale’ tab (B).
- Click on the ‘Quick Sale’ tab to go to the ‘Quick Sale’ page. The ‘Quick Sale’ page has four tabs, namely ‘All’, ‘Local’, ‘For Sale’ and ‘On Order.
- To add a new Local Sale entry, click on the ‘Local’ tab (C). The ‘Local’ tab shows all the items bought and sold in the same mandi.
- Then, click on the ‘New Sales’ button (D) on the right and a new form will open up.
Fill details in the ‘Add Quick Sale’ form:
First, fill in the ‘Item Details’ section (E).
- Select the ‘Date’ of the ‘Local’ sale.
- From the ‘Customer Name’ dropdown (F), select the customer account. If your desired customer account is not on the list, click the ‘Add New’ button (G) and enter the details. The new customer details will also reflect on the ‘Accounts’ page.
- The ‘Item Name’ dropdown (H) will list the items from the ‘Masters’ page. If your desired item is not on the list, click the ‘Add New’ button (I) and enter the new item details. This new item will now reflect on the ‘Masters’ page.
- Enter the ‘Lot No’ (J) by selecting among all the available lots in the pop-up (K). The pop-up contains an inventory table automatically fetched from the ‘Arrivals’ page. If you don’t want a particular lot no, simply select ‘NA’ from the pop-up.
- Now add ’Nug’, ‘Weight’ and select the right unit from the ‘Per’ dropdown.
- Fill in the customer ‘Rate’.
- Based on these inputs, your ‘Basic Amount’, ‘Expenses’ and ‘Net Amount’ will be automatically calculated.
- If you check the ‘Net Rate’ box, you can manually enter ‘Basic Amount’ and the customer ‘Rate’ field will be deactivated.
Next, come to the ‘Expense Details’ section (L) which is automatically filled from ‘Masters’.
- You have the option to edit these expense details also.
- From the ‘Crate Marka’ dropdown, select the right marka. Available crate balance will be automatically displayed. Fill in the number of ‘Crates’ given to the customer.
- On the footer (M), you will see ‘Total Nug’, ‘Total Weight’, ‘Total Crate’, ‘Amount’, ‘Expenses’, and ‘Net Amount’.
- Click on the ‘Save’ button (N) to complete the ‘Local’ sale entry.
The new entries will now appear in the table under the ‘Local’ tab.
- Using the ‘Search Here’ box (O), you can search for the sales entries of specific customer accounts.
- ‘Select Date’ dropdown (P) will let you select the time duration for which you want to see the entries in the table.
- To filter out further, use the ‘Filter’ dropdown (Q). You can select among ‘Customer’, ‘Sale Type’, ‘Item’ and ‘Inventory’ filter options.
- The footer (R) for the ‘Local’ tab shows ‘Total Sales’, ‘Basic Amount’, ‘Expenses’ and ‘Net Amount’.
How to edit or delete local sale entries?
- Every row in the ‘Local’ table has a ‘three-dot menu’ (S) on the right side, which allows you to edit or delete the ‘Local’ sale details.
- To generate a ‘Customer Bill’ use the same ‘3 dot menu’ and click on the ‘Print Receipt’ (T) option.
- You will get a confirmation box (U). Click ‘Yes’ to receive this Customer Bill over WhatsApp.
- Next, you will get ‘Customer Bill’ with options to ‘Print’ (V) or ‘Download’ (W) it.
As you just saw, the Super Admin can easily and quickly record ‘Local’ sale entries on the ‘Quick Sale’ page. Read our next article in the ‘How-To’ series – ‘How To Add ‘For Sale‘ Entries On ‘Quick Sale’ page of ChargeERP’. ChargeERP is the first-ever accounting software that provides DEO services i.e. on-premise data entry support to their subscribers. ChargeERP is a product of Bijak, India’s most trusted agri-trading app, and is a cloud-based software that uses end-to-end encryption to store and secure sensitive data. It also allows multi-device access and promises to save 90% of your time and energy.
If you want to know more about ChargeERP software and the newly launched ChargeERP box, feel free to dial +91 9311341199 or visit www.chargeerp.com. You can also request a free demo here: https://www.chargeerp.com/#demo. We would also like you to follow us on Facebook for regular updates. Also, check our latest videos on the ChargeERP YouTube channel.