Who does not know about social media today? Today almost everyone has a smartphone and everyone engages on social media accounts like Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Instagram, etc. There was a time when sending an SMS to someone was a big deal. But today it seems people have forgotten about SMS. Everyone is sharing things on WhatsApp instead.
According to a survey regarding WhatsApp usage in Rural Indians in 2018, it was found that more than 39 percent of respondents spent one and two hours on a daily basis. And five percent of the respondents spent over seven hours daily using the app.
With the Covid19 pandemic the usage of Social Media increased massively. During this period internet consumption rose by 13%. According to telecom ministry data that showed Indians consumed 308 petabytes (PB) or 308,000 terabytes (TB) of data daily on an average for the week beginning March 22.
We can say WhatsApp has become an integral part of our lives today. If WhatsApp goes down for two minutes, this news trends on Twitter instantly. But as we know social media is a double edged sword. It has many advantages as well as many disadvantages. But everything depends on how you use it.
Just as WhatsApp and Facebook have become a part of our lives, ChargeERP is also committed to making the life of a commission agent easier.
So let us tell you how ChargeERP can make your work easier along with social media.
- According to a figure, 20% of the population of rural India used WhatsApp in 2018. This is also the reason that social media has become an important medium in today’s time. Likewise, ChargeERP makes it easier to reach more commission agents and ease their daily workload.
- WhatsApp has become such a tool today that even the police of the country are using them for the safety of people in villages and towns. ChargeERP for commission agents in mandis has brought the same facility. Charge ERP provides access from anywhere and connect to as many people as you want. In short you can remotely connect with your team.
- WhatsApp has end-to-end encryption technology. With this, all your things and information are also safe. ChargeERP also provides similar privacy and security guarantees.
- Like WhatsApp, ChargeERP also keeps people’s data secure through cloud computing.
- When you create a group on WhatsApp, there is a super admin in ChargeERP. Thereby, the commission agent can simplify his work by giving his staff access to the user account.
- However, ChargeERP is ahead of WhatsApp in many respects. For example, ChargeERP can be used on multiple devices simultaneously.
- ChargeERP gives you a complete guarantee of up to 100% of data protection.