Different items are received in mandis on a daily basis. While some are procured and then sold, others are purchased directly from the suppliers. This is the next article from our ‘How To’ series. In the previous article, we discussed ‘How to add ‘Party Stock’ entries on the ‘Arrivals’ page of ChargeERP’.
Under the ‘Self Purchase’ tab of the ‘Arrivals’ page, commodities that are directly purchased by the commission agents from suppliers are added. No matter at what price the stock gets sold further, its profit and loss will be borne by the commission agents themselves.
Below are the steps involved in adding ‘Self Purchase’ entries on the ‘Arrivals’ page of ChargeERP.
- Firstly, log into your ChargeERP account. Once you log in, you will directly land up to the ‘Dashboard’ page. From the top left corner of the ‘Dashboard’, click on the company name dropdown (A) and choose the company you want to add self-purchase entries to.
- Now, using the sidebar option on the left side, just click on the ‘Arrivals’ tab (B).
- The ‘Arrivals’ page has three tabs, namely ‘All’, ‘Party Stock’ and ‘Self Purchase’. To add a new self-purchase entry, click on the ‘Self Purchase’ tab (C).
- Then, click on the ‘New Arrival’ button (D) on the right side of the page.
An ‘Add New Arrival’ form will open. First, fill in the ‘Basic Details’ section (E).
- Select the ‘Date’ of this entry from the given calendar.
- Now, select the ‘Supplier’ name from the dropdown. Please note that you can also add a new supplier by using ‘ADD NEW’ option in dropdown.
- The ‘Outstanding Balance’ is automatically filled, based on the Supplier chosen.
- Now type in ‘Vehicle Number’ and ‘Bill Number’.
- Next, you can add optional details like ‘Agent’, ‘Broker’, and ‘Transport’.
Now, fill in the ‘Item Details’ (F) section.
- Select the ‘Item’ from the dropdown. Please note that you can also create a new item by using ‘ADD NEW’ option in the dropdown.
- You can opt to add the ‘Lot number’.
- Next, input ‘Nug’ or ‘Weight’ or both.
- Now, enter the ‘Rate’ and choose the unit from the ‘Per’ dropdown.
- The final ‘Amount’ is auto-calculated based on these inputs.
- Use the ‘Add Row’ (G) button to add multiple arrivals of different items from the same Supplier.
Finally, come to an optional ‘Other Charges’ (H) section.
- Click on the ‘Particulars’ dropdown and choose the right option.
- Any other charge not mentioned in this list can be added under the particular ‘Miscellaneous Charges’.
- Fill in the ‘Amount’ for each ‘Particulars’, and add ‘Remarks’ if required.
- Use the ‘Add Row’ (I) button to add multiple charges.
- ‘Clear All Rows’ (J) button allows you to delete all the charges.
The footer (K) displays ‘Total Nug’, ‘Total Weight’, ‘Amount’, ‘Charges’ and ‘Net Amount’. Please note that the ‘Net Amount’ is calculated by subtracting the value of ‘Charges’ from the ‘Amount’.
Now, save all these details, by clicking on the ‘Save’ button (L). The newly added ‘Self Purchase’ entry will now appear in the table on the ‘Arrivals’ page under the ‘All’ and ‘Self Purchase’ tab.
How to edit and delete ‘Self Purchase’ arrival entries?
Every row on the ‘Arrivals’ table has a ‘three-dot menu’ (M) on the right side. As you click on it, ‘Edit’, ‘Delete’ and ‘Download Seller Bill’ options will be shown. Select ‘Edit’ or ‘Delete’ options to edit or delete your self-purchase arrival entries respectively.
How to download seller bills?
Use the same ‘three-dot menu’ and click on the ‘Download Seller Bill’ option (N). You will see a ‘Confirmation Box’ (O) to receive this report over WhatsApp.
As soon as you make your choice between ‘Yes’ or ‘No’, you will be redirected to the ‘Seller Bill’ (P) where you can choose to ‘Print’ (Q) and ‘Download’ (R).
This is how you can add ‘Self-Purchase’ on the ‘Arrivals’ page of ChargeERP. Read our next article in the ‘How-To’ series – ‘How To Record ‘Local Sale’ entries On ‘Quick Sale’ Page Of ChargeERP’. ChargeERP is the first ever accounting software that provides DEO services i.e. on-premise data entry support to their subscribers. Powered by Bijak, India’s most trusted agri-trading app, ChargeERP is the easiest, fastest, and most secure mandi accounting software designed with the core aim of reducing the commission agent’s workload. It promises security with end-to-end encryption and saves time and energy by 90%.
Have a query regarding ChargeERP software and their newly launched ChargeERP box? Feel free to connect with us at +91 9311341199 or visit www.chargeerp.com. You can request a free demo here: https://www.chargeerp.com/#demo. For regular updates, you can follow us on Facebook and check our latest videos on our YouTube channel.