Maintaining crates and stores is as important as keeping a track of all the financial transactions in a mandi business. Let’s have a quick look at how ‘Crates’ and ‘Stores’ are added on the ‘Masters’ page of ChargeERP. This is the next article from our ‘How To’ series. The previous post was ‘How to add ‘Items’ on the ‘Masters’ page of ChargeERP.
Crates and stores are crucial when it comes to transporting items from one place to another and storing them respectively. They are usually managed by the commission agents operating in sabzi mandis. ChargeERP mandi accounting software ensures that adding crates and stores on the platform becomes easy for the commission agents or aadathiyas.
Let’s look at the steps involved in adding new crates and stores on ChargeERP.
- Log in to your ChargeERP account. Once you log in, you will directly land on the ‘Dashboard’ page. From the top left corner of the ‘Dashboard’, click on the company name dropdown (A) and choose the company you want to add ‘Crates’ to.
- Now using the sidebar option on the left side, just click on the ‘Masters’ tab. As you click on the ‘Masters’ (B) tab, it will open the ‘Masters’ page. You will see five tabs on this page, namely ‘Company Details’, ‘Users’, ‘Items’, ‘Crates’, and ‘Stores’.
- To add a new crate to the selected company, click on the ‘Crates’ (C) tab.
- Then, click on the ‘New Crates’ (D) button on the right to open the ‘Add Crate’ form.
Details to fill in the ‘Add Crate’ form:
On the form fill in the Crate details (E).
- First, enter the ‘Crate Marka’ which is an identification mark on the crates.
- Enter the ‘Operating Balance’ of the total number of crates with the chosen marka.
- Now, enter the ‘Cost per Crate’. This information is optional to add.
Click on the ‘Save’ (F) button. The newly added crate will now appear in the table under the ‘Crates’ tab.
How to edit or delete crate entries?
Every row in the ‘Crates’ table has a three-dot menu (G) on the right side, which allows you to ‘Edit’ or ‘Delete’ the crate details. This allows you to focus on an often neglected area of crate management in mandi accounting. ChargeERP aims to help commission agents to do crate analysis easily and efficiently.
How to add new ‘Stores’?
Let’s start from the ‘Dashboard’ page again. From the top left corner of the ‘Dashboard’, click on the company name dropdown and choose the company you want to add ‘Stores’ to. Now using the sidebar option on the left side, just click on the ‘Masters’ tab.
- On the ‘Masters’ page, click on the ‘Stores’ (H) tab to add a new store to the selected company.
- Then, click on the ‘New Store’ (I) button on the right to open the ‘Add New Store’ form.
- On the form, enter the ‘Store Name’ (J). Commonly, the commission agent has multiple stores in the same mandi along with many warehouses and storage facilities. ChargeERP allows the commission agent to capture the details of all his stores on a single platform.
- Click on the ‘Save’ (K) button. The newly added store will now appear in the table under the ‘Stores’ tab of ‘Masters’ page.
How to edit or delete store entries?
Every row in the ‘Stores’ table has a three-dot menu (L) on the right side, which allows you to ‘Edit’ or ‘Delete’ the stores’ details. This allows the commission agents to quickly and regularly update the address of their stores.
See, how easy it is to add and manage crates and stores on ChargeERP. The next post is ‘How to add ‘Customers’ on the ‘Accounts’ page of ChargeERP. ChargeERP software is gaining attention across Indian mandis as it is really helping commission agents with their daily accounting tasks. This software allows multi-device access and promises to save 90% of your time and energy. ChargeERP even provides DEO services i.e. on-premise data entry support to their subscribers.
In case you have any queries regarding ChargeERP software and their newly launched ChargeERP box, feel free to dial +91 9311341199 or visit www.chargeerp.com. You can request a free demo here: https://www.chargeerp.com/#demo. For regular updates, you can follow us on Facebook and check our latest videos on our YouTube channel.