Cloud services have revolutionized the way we store information online. Popular cloud services like Gmail, Microsoft Outlook, Yahoo Mail, etc. give you the opportunity to store all your information on a centralized cloud server. Some of the advantages of cloud-based applications are that they can be scaled up, managed, stored, and accessed digitally from devices like smartphones and laptops.
This is one of the main reasons why cloud-based accounting software is so popular. Even though storage is a key feature of such software, it’s not the only benefit it provides. Here’s a short summary of the various benefits:
- It can be accessed from anywhere, and from any digital device, provided you have an internet connection.
- It can be used to remotely collaborate with your team. This allows you to work from home or work while traveling.
- You can store massive amounts of data related to your various companies and accounts on cloud-based accounting software.
- You can sync all your data in real-time so that each input added to the accounting software instantly updates the relevant sections.
- Multiple processes are automated on such software and it even gets updated with new user-friendly features regularly.
- It allows you to track expenses, sales, and inventory in real-time.
- It allows you to generate reports instantly.
- It helps you reduce paperwork by creating digital bills, receipts, and reports that can be easily downloaded and shared via WhatsApp and emails.
ChargeERP is an online accounting software that has these qualities. However, it also has an additional feature that makes it incredibly attractive – end-to-end encryption.
Data is valuable, and the more sensitive and important it is, the more people want to access it. Since accounting data of a company shows the financial situation, business dealings, profit and loss status, etc. of a company, it’s very attractive to those who want to hack into such systems. That is why end-to-end encryption is important.
End-to-end encryption is the gold standard when it comes to protecting digital communication. With end-to-end encryption, only the user can access his data and no one else. With ChargeERP online accounting software, the user’s accounting data is safely stored on the cloud and encrypted so that only he can view it. If you would like to explore such an accounting solution, or just replace your existing accounting software with something innovative, sophisticated and secure, then please visit www.chargeerp.com or dial +91 9311341199 to book your free demo today.