People may see business from the perspective of profit and loss, but there’s so much more to it. Among the varied aspects that are vital to a business, accounting plays a significant role. Moreover, doing everything manually could make it even more challenging.
In order to change the scenario in the agri-trading space, we bring you ChargeERP – an advanced online accounting platform. Commission agents across the nation have already started using the platform for their accounting-related tasks. Though it has several key features, here we’ll be discussing two of them.
This feature of ChargeERP helps the commission agents to generate collection reports related to the customers. It provides detailed information about the trade between commission agents and customers over a specific period.
- The best part is getting a copy of all such reports on your WhatsApp number.
- You can find out all the entries starting from the day you created them.
- If you want, you can view the customer-specific entries as well.
- You get the filter option to further classify your entries.
- The customer-centric filters available are customer, state, city, and balance.
- You can check the initial balance, net sales, net payments, and crate balance.
- You can also view the details related to the outstanding balance.
- Furthermore, it enables you to view the last date of the transaction.
- You can view the details related to total sales, total receipts, and net outstanding balance that allows you to track the overall information about your transactions.
- All these features together help the commission agent keep a tab on his business.
Absent Party List
This is one of the most unique features of ChargeERP. It enables the commission agent to know who among their customers or suppliers are missing on transactions and are not active in trade. It is helpful in several ways.
- Using this feature, the user can track entries for almost 100 days.
- There is no need to be stuck in between hundreds of entries or people. You don’t have to get into the chaos of looking up several physical copies.
- You also get the filter option which allows you to segregate the entries.
- Just a few clicks can lead you to the desired results.
- Most importantly, you can send reminders to those who are not part of the transactions or trade for a longer period of time.
- The interesting part is that all these benefits are not limited to a single company. You can track all the entries made under different companies you have registered using the primary account.
- Along with all such benefits, you would also be able to see outstanding balance, last transaction date, and last payment date.
ChargeERP is extremely beneficial for commission agents. It has several unique features that make your day-to-day accounting easy and help bring exceptional results. So, without further delay, book your free demo today. Please visit www.chargeerp.com or dial +91 9311341199 to book your free demo today.